Offering therapy services for adolescents, adults in and around Dubuque, Iowa
- Session Format: Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender, Women
- Online Sessions Available: Virtual therapy using Sessions
- Treatment Specialties: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: 190.00
- Currently accepting the following insurances:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Dean, Optum, Quartz, United Healthcare
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?